*FUCKINDIA’S Daily Bitchin’ Beauty Recipe: SHEA BUTTER.
Shea Butter is MY personal favorite beauty product, for my face & hair. Shea butter’s the shit, shit, shit, shit. I recommend ALL of my beauty queen’s to go & purchase 100% natural Shea Butter. The type I use is imported directly from Ghana, Africa. It’s by far superior to cocoa butter and/or any other GO GET SOME!
Who would not like to have a smooth, supple skin topped off with silky, shiny and lustrous hair? For some time now, raw shea butter has been known to have exactly those glorious effects on your skin and hair!
Shea butter is extracted from the kernel of the Karite tree that so far, is only found in Africa. The tree produces a green fruit that will fall off the tree when it is ripe. Inside the fruit are nuts and it is the seeds from these nuts that are used to make raw shea butter.
Shea butter naturally contains vitamins A, E and F. Vitamin A and E are known to balance and normalize the skin. They are also both soothing and hydrating which is beneficial to the skin. Vitamin F consists of two essential fatty acids; linoleic acid and alpha-linoleic acid, both of which work to soften and revitalize dry skin and dry and damaged hair.
The list of shea butter benefits does seem almost endless with new uses and benefits discovered frequently. One of the more remarkable claims is that you can attain younger looking skin, as raw shea butter works to reduce wrinkles (many say they notice a difference within 4-6 weeks). Because of the beneficial effects of the compounds found in Raw shea butter, it will provide improvement in all the following conditions:
Chapped hands and lips
Weak, thin hair
Raw shea butter is known to maintain moisture and skin softness; and it is effective on dry, flaky skin as it tends to moisturize and hydrate. Raw shea butter is also used in shampoos and conditioners and is often used alone as a conditioner. It promotes shiny, soft hair and absorbs quickly and does not leave a greasy residue or clog your pores.
Raw shea butter is wonderful for people with sensitive skin and has been known to help those with psoriasis and eczema. It is even great for babies and can be used to treat diaper rash. Many people even claim that raw shea butter will bring instant relief to insect bites.
Although not a mainstream product currently, it is still quite popular and can be found on line at many sites.
- via-talitha reblogged this from cursivebones
- cursivebones reblogged this from black-culture and added:
- implied-wisdom reblogged this from fuckyeahbutter and added:
- implied-wisdom likes this
- charminggeorge reblogged this from naimahwisdom
- newerageneration likes this
- pearlsandvanillakisses reblogged this from natzluvslocs
- c-ology likes this
- exoticaries likes this
- natzluvslocs reblogged this from lynnlashea
- naturallythick likes this
- lynnlashea reblogged this from blackgirlwithanopinion
- chhiinita likes this
- cursivebones likes this
- yaniqueyen likes this
- caderea-parului likes this
- luvyourselfsomeesteem likes this
- allergy-information likes this
- adnanali reblogged this from maduke
- adnanali likes this
- bleurir likes this
- aherdofangryhippies likes this
- deeviola reblogged this from fuckyeahfamousblackgirls
- mylifeinalagaesia likes this
- classybrittney94 reblogged this from talesfromasilentscreamer and added:
- d-oubl-e likes this
- lapalomanegra likes this
- weian-fu reblogged this from so-treu
- classicnotcliche reblogged this from pinkizout
- pinkizout reblogged this from pop4ill
- nightmarrish reblogged this from fuckyeahfamousblackgirls
- eliteprettinessxo reblogged this from fuckyeahfamousblackgirls
- belizeanfreshh likes this
- ehfifa reblogged this from iamindia
- fearlesswift likes this
- fuckyeahbutter reblogged this from replek
- venus-baby likes this
- replek reblogged this from iwillalwaysbeakidinmybrain
- potofgoldoverthedigitalrainbo reblogged this from ajewelamongthieves and added:
- ajewelamongthieves reblogged this from fuckyeahfamousblackgirls
- iwillalwaysbeakidinmybrain reblogged this from iamindia and added:
- wearewonderwomen reblogged this from neezieetee
- pleasereadmystoryagain reblogged this from black-culture
- scribbledinlipstick likes this
- justinfatuation likes this
- unexpectede likes this
- dickonaplatter likes this